Open Day this Saturday
We are holding our next open day at our Gresford office this Saturday (14th August) where you can pop along and find out more about working as a caregiver for Home Instead.
We’re holding the event on Saturday morning from 10am – 1pm – there’s no need to book an appointment, just pop along and see us at anytime throughout the morning. You’ll be able to have a chat to our friendly recruitment team, ask any questions you have, take away some information and just get a general insight into why home care is a fantastic career and what’s different about our care!
- What makes Home Instead's care different from other providers?
- Job satisfaction and why a career in care can be incredibly rewarding
- What makes us a Real Living Wage employer?
- Our award-winning training and ongoing development opportunities
- Our fantastic staff benefits
- How to transition from a different career into care
This is a great opportunity to have a real insight into the role - if you are unable to make it on Saturday but you're still interested in applying for one of our caregiver vacancies, please give us a call on 01978 660423 or apply directly through our website.