Home Instead Recruitment Open Day
Do you want to work for one of the Top 20 home care providers in Wales?
Why not pop along to our next recruitment open day on Wednesday 14th August?
We will be opening the door of our Gresford office to anyone who is interested in finding out more about becoming a CAREGiver for our organisation?
We are looking for people from a variety of different backgrounds? Do any of the following describe you?
- Have previous experience within the care industry
- Have brought up your children but now want to return to employment
- Enjoyed looking after elderly relatives and think it may be something you'd like to do more of
- Looking for a change in career
- Have volunteered within the local community
There are a number of advantages to working for Home Instead Wrexham and Flintshire East:
- We pay a good hourly rate - with weekend enhancements
- Company pension scheme
- Employee benefits scheme
- Employee assistance scheme
- Flexible working patterns
Our recruitment open day is a fantastic chance for you to come and learn more about Home Instead, what the role of CAREGiver entails and to meet our friendly local team.
Wednesday 14th August, 10am - 2pm
23 Chester Road, Gresford, LL12 8NB
We look forward to seeing you!