Hospital To Home.
Your home is where you feel most comfortable and happiest. It is the place you know best, If you want to stay living comfortably at home and need some support to do so, we can help make that choice an informed one. The hospital to home service is a fixed time package designed to assist those elderly patients that were able to support themselves before before admitted to hospital.
Hospital to Home is a fixed term of a minimum 8 weeks, the first 4 weeks will consist of 2 scheduled visits daily, at a time of your choosing, each visit being 1 hour in length. the second 4 weeks consist of 1 scheduled visit daily. This service is to provide support to patients whilst they regain their health and independence. A review of the package of care at 4 weeks will be undertaken, clients and families may continue to have 2 scheduled visits daily if the support is deemed necessary and requested, all packages are tailored to be person centred by the Care Manager Myfanwy Williams to ensure the delivery of care and support meets expectations.
Home Instead Senior Care understand that there is no one size fits all approach to care packages, all continuing packages of care are tailored, flexible and adaptable when a persons preferences and needs change.
This services is a private package of care that is chargeable, it is an alternative re-enablement care provided by Wrexham or Flintshire Adult Social Services, The Hospital to Home service is a minimum term of 8 weeks. *Terms and conditions apply
All services combine Home help, Personal Care, Dementia Support and Companionship into one comprehensive service, examples of task covered but not limited to are below.
- Meal Preparation and Kitchen tidy
- Check medication taken / Monitoring support
- Make a hot drink / fluid monitoring
- Help with bathing
- Assist with dressing
- Assist with morning/wake, Evening/bedtime routines
- Provide light housekeeping
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Help with washing and ironing
- Make beds and change bed linen
- Organise wardrobes and cupboards
- Take out rubbish
- Check food expiry dates
- Supervise home maintenance
- Oversee home shopping deliveries
- Care for houseplants
- Assist with pet care
- Prepare shopping lists
- Help with general shopping
- Offer companionship and conversation
- Arrange / Escort appointments
- Help with travel arrangements
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Monitor diet and eating
- Buy magazines, papers and books