Make a difference in your community.
Business Development Executive
Laptop and phone, Bonus scheme - Pension scheme - Discount scheme with some local businesses - Employee Assistance Programme - We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role - Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career.
If you have a passion for helping others and want to use your skills in business development to make a positive difference in Wirral, then this could be the role for you. As our Business Development Officer, you will work closely with colleagues at all levels to demonstrate our culture, mission and values. You will use these to promote an engaging proposition to generate new business and employment enquiries.
Our friendly and energetic team in Wirral are dedicated to enhancing the lives of older people, our colleagues and community. In January 2021 we achieved a 5 Star Employer Award and an independent anonymous survey found: 92% of our staff would recommend Home Instead Wirral as a great place to work 96% of clients would recommend our services We have also been inspected and rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and we are the first home care company in Wirral to achieve this standard.
· Understanding the company mission and values and develop business development plans to achieve company goals
· Develop and maintain knowledge of national Home Instead marketing business development campaigns and implement these in the Wirral office
· Build contacts within the Home Instead network to identify best practice marketing activities and implement these in the Wirral office
· Assist in the development, organisation and management and marketing of face to face and virtual events promoting our services and career opportunities
· Participate in local networking activities Produce relevant reporting and management information Maintain accurate data and information to analyse performance.
· Use data and information to continually assess performance against strategic goals.
· Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery. Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Flexible working pattern according to business needs
· Proven track record in successfully building strong relationships both face to face and virtually to achieve business objectives.
· Good understanding of sales and marketing principles with experience of using a range of approaches. Ability to liaise with external agencies when required. Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and other virtual communication platforms, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient.
· Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
· Committed to continuous learning and development.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.