• Excellent pay and holiday entitlement • Excellent working conditions • Workplace pension scheme • Employee Assistance Programme. Christmas Savings Scheme. Paid award winning training
Working as a part of our friendly and professional operations support team in Wirral, this key role requires performing a variety of duties to ensure that our CAREGivers receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
• Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
• Support and mentor CAREGivers.
• Complete supported visits and competencies with CAREGivers ensuring they are compliant in all aspects of care and identify any training needs.
• Provide support to the Care Managers and Assistant Care Managers • Maintain regular contact with CAREGivers. • Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
• Participate in on-call duties. compliance with Home lnstead's Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, • Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
• Daily handover of tasks i.e. supported visits, competencies, introduction or any other issues emailed to Care Managers and ACMs. Evening tasks added to the usual on call summary.
• Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent or working towards a Level 3 qualification.
• Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
• Experience of working with IQ timecard and medication.
• Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
• Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care. • Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
• Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers. • Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
• Good working knowledge of IT systems with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate. • Must have full driving license and means of transport.
• Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business. Successful applicants will benefit from: • Training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.