Our office was established in 2016 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To perform a wide variety of administrative duties in a timely manner to support the smooth running of the office. To coordinate office activities effectively and efficiently in order to provide the highest quality service to clients. To support the Recruiter with all aspects of recruitment administration to enable the delivery of a responsive end to end recruitment service that incorporates a great candidate experience.
- Responsible for all aspects of office administration activities whilst being reactive to the needs of the business.
- Warmly greet visitors to the office; answer phone calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages where appropriate.
- Manage correspondence by responding to emails and handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintain effective systems ensuring that all filing and databases are kept up to date.
- Support the recruitment and pre-employment checks processes where appropriate.
- Maintain effective communication with candidates ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Schedule interviews and support candidate selection activities where appropriate.
- Support the Recruiter at local community recruitment events.
- Process all pre-employment checks and collate pre-employment documentation.
- Accountable for invoicing and payroll administration including entering billing hours and expenses.
- Take part in the on-call duties on a rota basis
- Carry out care visits as and when require to support the business
This list is not exhaustive
- Care or care setting experience desirable
- Competent using office programs (e.g. MS Office, Google Docs etc.) with the aptitude to learn new software & systems.
- Proven experience in office administration within a busy office environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated and able to work flexibly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Strong team player with the confidence to work alone.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.