It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Our office was established in 2010 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Staff Coordinator/Scheduler is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Staff Coordinator/Scheduler is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
· Coordinate CAREGiver schedules on a daily basis
· Coordinate and maintain monthly client schedules
· Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
· Field new client enquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter information into database and handover to Care Manager
· Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and CAREGivers
· Identify and report to Care Manager, areas of recruitment & retention needed
· Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
· Process and mail initial service enquiry letter/brochure
· Provide up to date hand over for out of hours cover
· Participate in out of hours “on call” rota
· Field employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers and arrange for application process as needed
· Assist Care Manager in completing Client Journal
· Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
Job Type: Full-time
Previous scheduling experience is preferable and the ability to work under pressure is essential
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.