Caring with Home Instead
Deputy Care Manager
Our office was established in 2010 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To apply you will need to be able to demonstrate substantial experience of working at Management level. You will need to be highly organised, self-motivated and manage your time effectively.
You will need to have proven experience in quality and compliance within a domiciliary care branch, thorough understanding of CQC legislation and be a driver with your own transport. Ideally holding, or working toward, your NVQ Level 5
Ability to follow through and monitor improvement and progress plans
Be literate, a good communicator and have a positive attitude
Ability to work under pressure
Self-motivated, resilient and have a good eye for detail
Excellent time management skills and can prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Enthusiastic and pleasant individual - happy to take on ad hoc tasks
Your main duties will include:
- Carrying out visits to client’s homes, hospitals/care and nursing homes to carry out initial client assessments
- Monitoring and maintaining real-time CRM call rostering and medication alert database.
- Start-up of new packages of care with ongoing monitoring and review
- Client satisfaction reviews
- File auditing and KPI monitoring
- Care worker spot checks, supervisions and appraisals
- Recruit, select and effectively supervise staff teams
- To make sure all provision is inline with CQC regulation
- Actively participate in the growth and development of the business
- Deputising for the Registered Manager
Job Type: Full-time
2 years domiciliary care experience
2 years supervisor/ management experience
We pay 45p per mile for work related mileage
Up to 28 days’ annual leave
We provide an employee assistance programme available 24/7
Opportunity to enrol into a pension scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 pa depending on experience
Full UK driving license and car
preferably have QCF level 5/Level 4 NVQ in Health and Social Care
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.