Live-in Care in Thurrock
What is live-in care?
Benefits of Choosing Home Instead Live-in Care
- Highly personalised, one-to-one care and support
- You can stay in the comfort of your own home surrounded by memories, your items, family or pets
- Remain independent and stay in your local community
- Reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation with the companionship of your live-in CAREGiver
- Your Live-in CAREGiver with assist you with medication management, nutrition and hydration
- Live-in CAREGivers can help with household chores such as laundry, cooking and cleaning
- Create a safe and familiar environment to prevent falls or accidents
- Live-in Care provides peace of mind that someone is there to help when it’s needed most
Home Instead Thurrock Can Help With:
- Assisting vulnerable adults to safely self-isolate.
- Provide flexible, high-quality care, all in the comfort of your own home.
- Match a highly-skilled, compassionate CAREGiver to your specific needs.
- Reduce contact from other care professionals coming in and out of the home.
- Provide you with a highly trained CAREGiver in infection control, outstanding hygiene practices and shielding the vulnerable.
- Collect medication, groceries and supplies or arrange contactless deliveries to you as safely as possible.
- Help reduce the feeling of loneliness by having a loyal, compassionate companion by their side.
- Provide you with your own trustworthy, exclusive, bespoke support.
Get back to spending quality time with loved ones
What do live-in CAREGivers do?
Is Live-in Care Safe?
What Do You Need To Provide Your CAREGiver?
How Our Live-in Care Services Can Help
Why choose Home Instead Thurrock?
What comes next?
Go to top