About Home Instead Swindon and Vale of White Horse
Home Instead Senior Care Swindon & Vale of White Horse is a provider of high quality home care services in east Wiltshire and the Vale of White Horse serving Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett, Cricklade, Highworth, Faringdon, Wantage and surrounding areas.
Being able to live at home can be one of the most important comforts in an older person's life, it is a source of precious memories, a sanctuary of security and safety. Sometimes we find we can no longer look after ourselves as well as we used to and family and friends can't always be there to help. This is when Home Instead Senior Care Swindon & Vale of White Horse can help.
Home Instead Swindon & Vale of White Horse is part of a national network recognised as the UK's leading home care organisation.
So, why are we different?
- We turn up on time - every time
- We do not provide 'care' in fifteen minute or half hour slots - with us it's a minimum of an hour
- All support is bespoke and individually planned for each client
- ALL our staff are required to pass a DBS check and have to provide us with four references. In addition to this we only employ people who we would allow to look after our own family members.
- All our staff undergo a thorough four day selection and training process followed by intensive support and supervision
- CAREgivers are always introduced to clients prior to starting a service so the CAREgiver is never a stranger
- All CAREgivers are carefully matched to our clients
- We have CAREgivers trained in Alzheimers and Dementia care and other specialisms
CAREgivers will assist with shopping trips, offer companionship, escort to appointments or social engagements, provide home help, meal preparation, help with personal care, support with medication and much, much more. They will encourage, stimulate and assist clients in a variety of day to day activities to maintain their independence and improve their quality of life.
Here at Home Instead we take our responsibilities seriously, indeed, our mission is to be the home care provider and employer of choice.
Please call 01793 232585 to have a chat about the next step for you and your loved ones or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
.......we have been very satisfied with the service provided. The quality of care is first class and prompt. The staff are kind and thoughtful.Mrs H, Swindon