Come and join our growing team!
Business Development Executive
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With MINIMUM visits of one hour, award winning training and an outstanding reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Our Shrewsbury, Ludlow and Oswestry office was established in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors in the local community giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. We want to make the impossible possible!
This role would suit somebody with a strong desire to be part of a continued success of our organisation, a go-getter personality that is ambitious to grow and achieve. We offer flexibility around the hours that you work and are currently interested in hearing from anyone looking for a full-time position.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll be concerned with improving and growing our business, by fostering and developing relationships with potential Clients and CAREGivers. You may work to improve revenues through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets across our territory.
As a Business Development Executive, you will:
· Undertake lead generation is the primary focus of your role
· Generate appointments through promotional activities including following up letter mailings, networking events and visiting events and businesses in person
· Create and maintain a database of prospects and clients
· Build potential client and CAREGiver relationships
· Identify new business opportunities - including growth areas
· Understand the needs of Clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
· Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the other Key Players
· Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
· Keep abreast of trends and changes in the care sector.
The successful candidate ideally will be based in Shropshire, and will have:
· Experience in sales environments.
· Experience in Social Media Marketing and online marketing schedules
· A strong lead generator / a great networker
· Extensive leadership skills and ability to tackle challenges head on
· Verbally fluent, and able to develop instant rapport with people
· Proficient at using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer, Social media
· Smart, hardworking, a trouble shooter and focused
· Excellent communication skills, a positive mindset and loves learning
· A go-getter personality
· Hold a current UK Driving licence
£24,000 + Bonuses and the opportunity for career development
Work from home opportunities
Flexible working hours
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
If you would like further details and an application form, please contact Mr Gareth Hughes – Operations Manager.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 3rd July 2020