New Year! New Opporunity!
Field Support Networker - 20 Hours per week (in the first instance)
Would you like a fresh new opportunity in a rewarding and fulfilling role?
FIELD SUPPORT NETWORKER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Support Networker based at our Shrewsbury Office.
Home Instead Senior Care – Shrewsbury Ludlow and Oswestry was founded in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of all people within our care, giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth, making the impossible possible in their own homes.
Home Instead Senior Care is leading the way in providing non-medical care, home help & companionship services … and we’re passionate about the quality of the services we deliver.
This vitally important and rewarding role in the local community offers the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and supportive team in an award winning professional environment where it’s recognised that satisfied well-supported CAREGivers and Clients are the key to business success.
The Networker is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for the assigned territory. Revenue is to be generated from a variety of Sales and Marketing duties, including researching and pursuing new referral sources, together with enhancing and maintaining relationships with existing referral sources.
- To build relationships within the community
- Develop marketing and promotional activities
- Keep all adverts and marketing materials up to date
- Maintain and update all networking databases and referral files
- Achieve targeted figures
- To be able to plan and maintain networking campaigns
- Must have sales experience
- Must have experience in preparing and managing promotional campaigns
- Must have an understanding of sales and marketing within local communities
- Must have access to transport
- Based at either our Shrewsbury Office.
- 20 hour p/w Contract
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
- Paid travel expenses
Closing Date: 24th January 2020
Interviews: 27th January 2020
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.