Client Experience Senior
Employee Assistance Programme, Pension, Industry Leading Training, Excellent support.
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
- Assisting the client management team with the management of clients and responsibility for their ongoing care and support with a focus on person centred care.
- · Actively participate and contribute in objective setting and review succession planning.
- · Undertake consultation to new clients, complete assessments and complete all new client’s paperwork as required.
- · Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- · Identifying training needs/follow ups in respect of auditing activity.
- · Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- · Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- · Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- · Carry out client reviews and action accordingly.
- · Maintain regular contact with clients.
- · Deputise for the Head of Client Experience as and when required.
- · Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- · Participate in on-call duties as required.
- · Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- · Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Ideally Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent or the willingness to complete Level 3.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.