It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Recruitment & Engagement Support
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well-being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking for a confident and competent person to join our team as a Recruitment Officer and help us build on our reputation as the best Homecare provider in the Rugby area.
The Recruiter is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGivers. The Recruiter is expected to promote the role and Home instead, recruit, screen, interview and process all potential CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform relevant checks
- Maintain and update recruitment databases
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives
- Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and attending events or meetings
- Build and maintain external relationships to facilitate the recruitment of CAREGivers
- Ensure ongoing recruitment strategies are kept up to date
- Telephone interviewing all potential applicants
- Schedule applicant interviews
- Share the on call rota with the team.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.