Home Instead is an award-winning company with a reputation for delivering high quality care. We support older people to live safe, happy and independent lives in their own homes, where they want to be. The Oldham & Saddleworth team have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC in their last two inspections.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professionally driven, experienced Care Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone passionate about providing the best in community care and thrives on developing their team. You must take pride in compliance and want to be part of one of the UK's most reputable home care businesses who are going from strength to strength, focusing on their growth and quality of care.
As the Care Manager, you must have extensive care experience with a proven track record in providing consistently excellent customer service, preferably hold a level 5 in Health and Social Care or be willing to work toward this qualification.
In addition you will:
- Become registered and maintain registration with The Care Quality Commission for England (CQC) as the Registered Manager of Home Instead.
- Take full responsibility for leading the day-to-day care operations ensuring productivity is maximised and the highest quality of care is delivered.
- Be responsible for service quality, client engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor targets and meet your KPIs.
- Continually assess the quality of the service delivered, implementing appropriate quality assurance processes in line with Home Instead policies and contractual and regulatory standards.
- Ensure CQC compliance is maintained.
- Provide inspired leadership to the team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly, ensuring safe staffing levels.
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a Registered Manager.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills.
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care, or willing to work towards this qualification.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Knowledge of CQC regulations.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm and the following benefits:
- Salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday (inc BH’s)
- Career development opportunities
- Free Parking
- Refer a Friend Scheme (up to £250 for each referral)
- Service recognition scheme
- Employee Support Programme
- Discount Scheme for high street retailers
If you have all of the attributes detailed above, we would love to hear from you.
If you have any queries and would an informal discussion before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Gilmartin, Employee Experience Manager on 01457 874566 or [email protected]
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.