Home Instead is an award-winning company with a reputation for delivering high quality care. We support older people to live safe, happy and independent lives in their own homes, where they want to be. The Oldham & Saddleworth team have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC in their last two inspections.
We are very excited to be recruiting a permanent Training Officer. You will be responsible for developing and delivering high quality face to face and online training for all new and existing staff to ensure that they have the knowledge and competence required to undertake their role.
- Deliver induction training for all new staff.
- Deliver mandatory training in line with legislative requirements, such as, Medication, Safeguarding & Moving & Handling.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring compliance.
- Develop and deliver specific training in line with care certificate standards.
- Field based 'on the job' training, such as Manual Handling.
- Field based support, competency checks and reassurance for new starters.
You will have:
- A qualification or demonstrable experience in developing and delivering training in a health and social care setting.
- Good knowledge of health and social care is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and MS Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends (if required)
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm and the following benefits:
- Salary £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday (inc BH’s)
- Career development opportunities
- Free Parking
- Refer a Friend Scheme (up to £250 for each referral)
- Service recognition scheme
- Employee Support Programme
- Discount Scheme for high street retailers
If you have all of the attributes detailed above, we would love to hear from you.
If you have any queries and would an informal discussion before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Gilmartin, Employee Experience Manager on 01457 874566 or [email protected]
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.