Home Instead is an award-winning company with a reputation for delivering high quality care. We support older people to live safe, happy and independent lives in their own homes, where they want to be. The Oldham & Saddleworth team have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC in their last two inspections.
We are very excited to be recruiting a permanent Human Resources Officer. You will be providing a robust and business focused HR service which has a primary focus on recruitment and selection, whilst also supporting the entire employee life cycle. You will be a team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
You will have:
- Well-developed administration skills
- Experience within a generalist HR team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop rapport quickly
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and best practice
Preferably CIPD Level 3 qualified or relevant HR experience.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm and the following benefits:
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Career development opportunities
- Free Parking
- Refer a Friend Scheme (up to £250 for each referral)
- Service recognition scheme
- Employee Support Programme
- Discount Scheme for high street retailers
If you have all of the attributes detailed above, we would love to hear from you.
If you have any queries and would an informal discussion before applying, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Gilmartin, Employee Experience Manager on 01457 874566 or [email protected]