Client Experience Lead
Client Experience Lead
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Pension, Employee Benefit Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme
Do you want to enjoy your work and look forward to every day?
Do you want to work with great people and feel confident that your colleagues are always there to support you?
Do you want to finish each day knowing that you have made a positive difference in someone’s life?
Home Instead Norwich are here to ensure our colleagues are as well cared for as our clients. If you want to be part of something special, call Erin on 01603 963317 or complete the enquiry form below.
As a Client Experience Lead you will be responsible for leading and coaching clients through the decision-making process to ensure they receive outstanding care that meets their needs and wishes.
- Handle client enquiries and follow the sales process to convert enquiries to clients
- Grow client care packages in line with their needs and wishes
- Contribute to achievement of CQC Outstanding rating. Collect outstanding evidence in each of the 5 KLOE’s
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care
- Complete care consultations, service reviews and quality assurance visits
- Create, update and audit client care plans using digital care planning technology
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead systems
- Compliance with all relevant franchise standards, legal and regulatory requirements
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly
- Manage client concerns, incidents, complaints and queries
- Support the management of safeguarding actions
- Support and mentor CAREGivers
- Participate in on-call duties
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Confident to lead and coach clients through the decision-making process
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to clients and helping them to live safely and happily in their own homes
- Organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification or willing to study to complete this qualification
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate
- Must have full driving license and means of transport to visit clients
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care
- Understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation
- £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 40p Mileage allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- You will have 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme