Holiday Pay, Pension Scheme, High Street Discounts, Enhanced Employee Assistance Programme, Fully Funded Training,
We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Co-ordinator to join our Home Instead Northwich Office.
Starting from £20,000 p.a. plus extra remuneration for working the on-call rota.
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people to help keep them living independently in their own home.
We provide CQC 'Outstanding' rated and award winning home care, companionship and personal care of the highest quality. With minimum visits of one hour and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
The successful candidate will work as part of a close team who are responsible for ensuring our ethos of delivering exceptional care is being consistently delivered. You will be responsible for working closely with the Care Manager to ensure we are meeting all our business objectives.
- To work with the Care Manager and the wider team to promote the highest standards of care and support services to our clients and their families.
- Support the business by undertaking care consultations and completing client care plans.
- Carry out regular quality assurance checks and service reviews with clients, and action accordingly.
- Maintain accurate client records on Access Care Planning and People Planner.
- Conduct client introductions and support Care Professionals.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other health professionals involved in their care.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
- Ensure in respect of employment and service delivery, compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Be available to cover support visits to clients for various operational reasons.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Level 3 CQF/NVQ in Health & Social Care or equivalent, or to be willing to commit to the training.
- Willing to undertake the necessary extra training to deliver training & support of others.
- Experience of working with the administer of medication.
- Must be confident in the use of care management technology including providing support and training to Care Professionals.
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Be organised, adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Salary - Starting £20,000 per annum + extra On-call payment.
- Holiday pay and pension scheme.
- Discounts on your favourite high-street brands.
- Free membership to our enhanced ‘Employee Assistance Programme’ which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and well being information.
- Fully funded CQF level training, City and Guilds accredited training and Train the trainer training.
- Access to use our company pool car for work purposes.
- Free Lateral Flow Testing & essential PPE.
- Staff social events.