Want to make a difference?
Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
Our office was established in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. With an Outstanding rating from the Care Quality Commission, and client reviews identifying us as the number one provider across the county, we are immensely proud of the service we offer. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead provide quality home care services to older people in their own homes, where they are most happy and comfortable.
We are currently recruiting a full-time Recruitment and Retention Coordinator to join our team based in Deddington, North Oxfordshire. You will be the welcoming voice of the company for potential candidates from pre-employment through to onboarding
The role involves the following:
- Manage all aspects of CAREGiver recruitment/training from sourcing candidates to handover the care team.
- Responsible for attracting, interviewing and recruiting CAREGivers and co-ordinating induction training
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events
- Create and maintain all employment files and records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, and all other employment related documents
- Conduct character references, criminal background (DBS) and motor vehicle insurance checks on all CAREGivers
- Develop and execute a retention plan for existing employees
Essential Person Criteria:
· Passionate about high quality care for elderly people.
· Exceptional organisational skills; you love to make a plan and see it through!
· A resilient nature and able to remain cool under pressure.
· A proactive outlook, not afraid to explore and suggest improvements to processes.
· A self starter. Happy working both independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent IT skills – a quick learner who is comfortable with social media.
· Comfortable will all Microsoft packages, especially Outlook and Excel.
· Highly organised.
· Professional telephone manner.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
You will also have a full driving licence and access to reliable transport