Home Care Assistant - North Oxfordshire /South West Northants
Here at Home Instead North Oxfordshire, we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. At Home Instead we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. We are rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
WE ARE SEEKING HOME CARE ASSISTANTS TO WORK GUARANTEED HOURS AND ZERO HOURS.
We encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide continuous training from the start.
We are delighted to say our staff consistently say they are proud to work for us!
Home Care Assistant benefits:
- Award winning training.
- Excellent rates of pay between £11.55 to £11.75 per hour, rates increase after one year. Bank Holiday rates start at £21.90 per hour.
- Paid mileage.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days annual leave pro rata.
- Full learning and development programme.
- Rewards scheme
- Social events.
- Shopping discounts.
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme offering one to one support on a range of personal issues.
- Variety of contract types to suit you e.g zero hours and guaranteed hours.
What does being a Home Care Assistant involve?
- Visiting and supporting our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible.
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean.
- Provide companionship based care and support.
- Provide ongoing, continuity of care.
Home Instead North Oxfordshire is a growing Home Care company and we are continuing to provide an outstanding service to our elderly neighbours.
If this is something you would be interested in please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!
- Full UK driving licence
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Car Insurance (including business insurance)
- Live locally in North Oxfordshire or South West Northamptonshire
- This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
- Available to work alternate weekends.
- Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- You may be asked to travel outside of the advertised town, but never further than North Oxfordshire or South West Northamptonshire.