Employees highly rate Home Instead North Oxfordshire
(N.B.The above video was filmed prior to the Covid-19 pandemic. In the current circumstances our ability to go out with clients has been modified to take account of Government social distancing advice.)
Each year Home Instead run an anonymous survey, through Work Buzz, to gather the views of employees on how they find this as a place to work. This year the survey, referred to as PEAQ, focused on how we have been working in the Covid-19 pandemic.
All employees who responded (33 individuals 58%) said that
- They are proud to work for the organisation and they would recommend it to others as a place to work.
- They felt management cared about their emotional health and wellbeing and that they felt safe at work.
- They felt the management team make decisions that protect them and their colleagues.
- Changes resulting from Covid-19 had been clearly communicated.
- They have enough support and contact with their manager and that they have the equipment they need to be safe.
- They felt confident that managers will continue to take the right steps to see them through the Covid 19 pandemic.
Some staff also left particular comments such as
- I love my job with Home Instead
- HI is a great company and my managers are usually approachable. They have excelled with communication in regards to Covid 19 and ensuring correct PPE is provided.
- Home instead North Oxfordshire are a good company to work for . The best in caregiving I would say !
- I have great support from my managers and feel valued. They take special care to match the correct carers and clients together. I have some lovely people I care for and always enjoy going to work.
- I haven’t been with them very long but the staff / office are warm caring and helpful
Graham Holtom, Director at Home Instead in North Oxfordshire, said 'It is very heart -warming in these difficult times that people in the front line, who are the recipients of the clapping so many people do on Thursday evenings, feel so appreciated. Indeed they do a fantastic job'.