.. to us, it's personal
Excellent support as part of an ambitious team
Our office was established in 2011 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking for a highly skilled Deputy Manager with a strong administrative background to join our team, from our main office based in the Market Harborough area. As Deputy Manager you are part of a team responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
Providing, communication, customer service and administration support to the office teams. You will provide invaluable assistance in helping our Managers to complete business critical tasks including assistance with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
We are looking for individuals that are hands on and driven with a fantastic attention to detail. You will inspire others with your passion as you assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality experience to clients, CAREGiver candidates and to enhance and maintain existing referral sources with a professional, clear and concise manner. Ideally we are looking for individuals from a customer support background with experience of handling inbound and outbound phone calls, whilst also really enjoying completion of general administrative duties to a high standard.
- Make and answer every call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Field new client and CAREGiver enquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner
- Manage Client & CAREGiver onboarding processes.
- Process finance, client and CAREGiver paperwork, maintain accurate records and enter into Home Instead Software and Microsoft system packages.
- Assist with any other duties as directed by the General Manager including report and spreadsheet creation and preparation
- Assist with billing processing, including client invoices and CAREGiver payroll
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or other staff members as appropriate
- Participate in meetings and any other Company events as may be required
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance at all times for all Home Instead Information, including client, CAREGiver & office data
- Due to the need to work on occasions from our other offices in Market Harborough, South Leicestershire, Corby & Oakham, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership quality
- Excellent computer skills - Office 365 an advantage
- At least 5 or more years of experience in managerial role
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.