Live In Care services in Market Harborough, Corby, Leicester and Rutland
Looking for live-in care?
The leading local live-in care provider offering tailored, affordable 24hr care in your loved one’s home. Our CAREGivers are local, highly trained and available now. To talk about you and your family’s needs simply email Angela our Care Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to arrange a convenient time to speak to a member of the care team.
Market Harborough 01858 540317 Rutland 01572 898 147
Corby 01536 737 501 Oadby 0116 298 4744
Why choose live-in care?
Staying in your own home, without disruption to routines or unfamiliar surroundings is what most of our clients wish for especially as they need more help in later life.
Rated CQC 5* Outstanding, we can assist with:
● Overnight care
● 24-Hour Care
● Live in services
● Respite Care
● Hospital recovery
What kind of live in care support can we provide?
Your live in carer can provide as much or as little support as you require, and we will speak with you to ensure your care plan reflects any changes you need.
● We have a reputation for great matching of our CAREGivers with our clients based on hobbies and interests, right down to knowing the local area and familiar mealtime recipes.
● Our CAREGivers and staff enjoy building great relationships with our clients and their families.
● We arrange outings and support so that day to day activities and friendships can be maintained perfectly well along with family visits.
● From meal preparation, medication prompts and assisting with personal care and mobility support our CAREGivers will help. Light housekeeping, running errands and help with laundry can be included in your care plan.
● If you have a pet we will match you with CAREGivers who are just as happy with animals as you are.
● We encourage activities, from handicrafts and puzzles to fly fishing and we can accompany our clients on holidays and family weddings for example.
● By working alongside physiotherapists and other professionals we enhance recovery and rebuild strength and wellbeing after surgery.
Qualified, fully reference checked and Home Instead trained live in carers
Here at Home Instead we provide a regulated service, (we’re not an agency - we employ our staff) not all agencies do – most just introduce you to a carer, and you have to reference check, arrange all insurances, weekly and holiday pay and if they are ill you or your family handle this. At Home Instead we manage all the DBS and references, providing specialist and award winning training including City & Guilds Alzheimer’s and Dementia training, with updates and regular quality reviews. Our own dedicated on call support provides reassurance in case of any concerns. We also manage the respite breaks for your carer.
As the only Care Quality Commission rated 5* Outstanding home care provider in the East Midlands you can be confident that you have found the most highly rated care provider locally.
Arranging live in care – what are the next steps?
From an initial confidential chat to an assessment at your home, we would discuss the type of CAREGiver that you have in mind, check on what facilities would be available, from a separate bedroom, wifi, and any transport considerations such as driving you to and from appointments in your own car or theirs. We would then proceed with a care plan and discuss all that will be necessary to introduce you to our staff.
Here at Home Instead we would be pleased to help – if you are interested, please do get in touch for a conversation today.