Can you CARE to change the face of ageing?
Field Care Supervisor
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support, Friendly Team, Continued Professional Development
Our office was established at the beginning of 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of people who require additional support, giving them a sense of purpose, well-being & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We are looking for an experienced, competent Field Care Supervisor to support our existing team. We are looking for an individual who can develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and our CAREGivers to ensure we are able to provide an outstanding service.
Part of your role will include but not limited to;
- Provide companionship led care and support to clients living in their own homes around the island
- Complete shadowing and support visits with CAREGivers to ensure the service continues to run at a high standard
- Participate in completing client care plans and risk assessments
- Complete care plan reviews when required
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on our Digital Management System
- Participate in on - call activities as per schedule
- Contribute to the mentoring of new CAREGivers
You should have a passion for providing the best care and be able to discreetly provide support and advice to CAREGivers to improve their practice.
You will hold or be working towards a level 3 in Health and Social Care. You will have at least 2 years experience in providing care, ideally in a community setting.
Due to rural locations and ability to attend to emergencies when providing on call cover, access to reliable transport is essential to this role, public transport unfortunately does not serve all of our clients locations.
Why should you choose Home Instead Senior Care as an employer?
We CARE about our staff and in return that means our staff care about our clients.
- Minimum of 1 hour visits
- Paid travel time provided for the actual duration
- Minimum hours contract available
- Great rates of pay
- Mileage allowance paid for your working day
- CAREGiver recognition, refer a friend bonus scheme, bonuses for completion of probation and Home Instead birthdays.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.