It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Home Instead High Peak is a well-established, award-winning domiciliary care company whose mission is to consistently exceed their client’s expectation through the commitment of highly trained staff who are passionate about providing uncompromising care to people in their own homes. We offer one-to-one bespoke services to individual private clients. We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly team in The High Peak as scheduler/coordinator.This role is at the core of our operations and responsible for ensuring all client visits are successfully fulfilled. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm with additional on-call duties.
Key duties include:
• Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and CAREGivers by telephone or in person in the office
• Planning and coordinating CAREGiver schedules on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and communicating schedules to all parties in a timely manner
• Identify and report to the Care Manager areas of recruitment need
• Participating in out of hours on-call cover
• Passionate about delivering high quality customer service in the care sector
• Excellent organisational skills, excellent time management skills, able to plan and re-plan, juggling priorities, unplanned work and meeting deadlines in a busy environment
• Able to see the “big picture” whilst possessing excellent attention to detail
• Able to stay calm under pressure
• Proactive and able to work in a team
• Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative
• Excellent verbal communication skills and excellent telephone manner
• Good written communication skills
• IT literacy
• Related experience in scheduling/coordinating
• Must live in Stockport / High Peak area
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.