It's not working, Its CARING with Home Instead
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a Recruitment / HR capacity preferably in the care sector, ability to work well under pressure on own initiative and work to all deadlines / targets in a fast-paced office environment reporting to the Care Manger.
You will have excellent computer literacy and communication skills.
Main Job Role:
· Answer each employment enquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
· Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events. Maintain job boards and social media networks.
· Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
· Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, and all other employment related documents.
· Ensure all CareGiver files are compliant with CQC/HISC standards.
· Conduct character references, criminal background (CRB) and, where applicable, motor vehicle insurance checks on all CareGivers.
· Weekend duty manager as scheduled.
· Quarterly supervision of CareGivers with annual appraisal.
· Support in maintaining NMDS for training funding.
Full UK driving licence required.