Join a company that cares
Care Coordinator - Hemel Hempstead
Our office was established in April 2011 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the co-ordination care delivery which will include scheduling, monitoring daily services for clients, monitor daily electronic logging in and logging out system. The Care Coordinator is responsible for a range of tasks in managing clients and CAREGiver electronic planning systems to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
- To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Support new CAREGivers through their initial induction period
- Ensure CAREGivers are provided with introductions to clients and understand each client's care plan
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- Ensure continuity of care is kept between client and CAREGiver
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner
- To visit Clients as and when required
- To develop good working relationships with all CAREGivers
- To develop good working relationships with client's and their family members
- To be aware of all CAREGiver holiday requests
- To be included in the ‘On Call’ rota. 1 Weekend out of 4. This will also include being part of the On Call rota during the evenings on weekdays.
- Identifying suitable matches for clients;
- Scheduling weekly and monthly rotas;
- Allocating and processing schedules for new clients and CAREGivers;
- Identifying recruitment, current and future needs.
- Play a key part in client and family experience
- Develop key relationships with other health care professionals
- Strong communication and organisational skills are extremely important for this role.
This role is full time Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at our offices in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead.
Salary £21k-£24k depending on experience
Must have at least 1 year experience of being a Care Coordinator
Must have completed Level 2 QCF/NVQ in Health & Social Care
Must have access to own vehicle, due to the nature of the role you may need to cover a client's visit in an emergency
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.