Our office was established in East Dorset & Blandford and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Senior Care East Dorset & Blandford is a provider of high quality home care services in Wimborne, Blandford, West Moors, Verwood, Ringwood and surrounding areas.
We are a home care provider who support seniors to live independently in their owns home. We are proud to have received the 5 Star Employer Award.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Services Coordinator to join our office team;
The Role includes:
- Scheduling and managing rotas
- Ensuring all care calls are scheduled and continuity is of the highest importance
- Completing field support visits, mentoring, and actively taking part in team meetings
- Facilitating consultations with potential new clients
- Visiting existing clients to carry out service reviews and quality assurance visits to certify the highest standard of care is provided
- Supporting the Care Manager in maintaining standards and legislation
- Building relationships and working with other health care professionals to make certain that clients receive the support they require
- Delivering care to clients.
- On call duties
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full driving licence
- Experience in the home care sector
- Passion for high quality care
- Driven to succeed
- Team player
- IT literate
- Great communication skills
To find out more about the role apply now or contact Caroline on 01202 912826
Experience within the Care Sector and Level 3 NVQ perferred but not essential.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.