Change the Way Care is Provided in Doncaster
This role is to join our growing team committed to changing the way care is delivered in Doncaster. We were established in 2015 and have grown to a team of over 70 with the goal of delivering Outstanding Realtionship and Outcome based support from our clients changing the focus of care to an outlook of prevention, rehabilitation, wellbeing based support to achieve the best possible and most well rounded outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for a highly skilled Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team in Doncaster As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
You will have experience in Care or a related profession such as Social Work, SEN Teaching, Physio Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Police Work, Probation Services or Nursing Services.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Being part of a Senior Leadership Team which will manage and direct the business ensuring exceptional experiences for Clients and CAREGivers
To be successful, you will:
- Be able to build and lead a team to ensure Outstanding Service is delivered to our clients
- Have Client First, Responsive, can do attitude.
- Have related professional experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Excellent Planning and Management Skills and experience leading teams
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Able to manage and positively influence change and colleagues ability to change.
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business
Due to the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
You will have a professional level qualification in a related field such as:
Social Work, SEN Teaching, Physio Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Police Work, Probation Services or Nursing Services.
Level 5 in Health and Social Care or a Committment to work towards if the candidate has sufficient experience
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.