Care Manager for New Home Instead Senior Care Office
ndustry Leading Training,Excellent Support, Incredible Growth Opportunities
Our office was established in April 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors by giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our new business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced manager with a passion for caring to join our new office in Potters Bar. As a new office, there will be lots of opportunities to grow with the business and you will be valued as an integral part of the management team working very closely with the Directors. As our Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries.
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
- Recruiting and training compassionate CAREGivers in the Home Instead way
- Building community relationships and attending local events aimed at supporting the elderly.
To be successful, you will:
- have a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- have a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent or be willing to work towards it.
- have the ability to build fantastic working relationships.
- have strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
- have the drive and motivation to develop our care services.
- have strong organisation and planning skills.
- be flexible to meet the demands of the business.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you on 01707 828 010.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.