It's not working, It's CARING with Home Instead
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support
Home Instead Senior Care Chesterfield – Rated Outstanding by CQC, a rating awarded to only 3% of home care providers by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and this enables us to provide personalised support.
Due to expansion we are recruiting for an additional Trainer to join our team. The Trainer is responsible for providing the highest quality training support to our CAREGiver’s with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. The Trainer will spend some of the time in the classroom and the remainder in the community supporting CAREGiver’s and Clients.
We offer an attractive salary which is negotiable depending on experience and fantastic career development opportunities. If you are motivated, caring and have a passion for training, we would love to hear from you.
As a Trainer your role will involve:
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all CAREGiver's, Clients, Clients families, Office Staff and any other Home Instead Senior Care contacts.
• Being a mentor to new and existing CAREGiver’s
• Providing on the job training to CAREGiver’s as well as more formal classroom training
• Completion of the Care Certificate for new CAREGiver’s
• Working varied hours in order to effectively monitor and support all CAREGiver’s and Clients
• Covering Client visits if required
• Being part of the on-call rota & providing support to other on-call staff
• Providing quality introductions of CAREGiver's to Clients.
• Carrying out regular competency checks on CAREGiver’s
• Working efficiently to achieve set targets to ensure the service remains compliant at all times.
Must have a recognised teaching qualification
• Proven ability and experience of working in a professional training environment
• Must have a clear passion for training
• Must have the skills, knowledge and experience to train our staff to deliver excellent care to our Clients
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to nurture CAREGiver’s to enable them to reach their full potential
• Must have a recognised teaching qualification
• Must have a proven training record
• Must have clear DBS.
• Must have full driving licence and use of a car on a daily basis.
• Must be able to plan and execute professional training to all staff
• Must have a thorough knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations.
• Must be able to maintain administrative systems
• Must be able to effectively train a dispersed workforce
• Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGiver’s.
• Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
The Trainer works 5 out of 7 days on a rota system which will include some weekend work.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.