It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Home Instead Senior Care Chesterfield – Rated Outstanding by CQC, a rating awarded to only 3% of home care providers by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Due to expansion we are recruiting for an additional Care Supervisor to join our team. The Care Supervisor is responsible for providing the highest quality service to Clients and support to CAREGiver’s with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships. The Care Supervisor will spend the majority of their time in the community supporting CAREGiver’s and Clients.
We offer an attractive salary which is negotiable depending on experience and fantastic career development opportunities. If you are motivated and have a passion for caring, we would love to hear from you.
As a Care Supervisor your role will involve:
· Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all CAREGivers, Clients, Clients families, Office Staff and any other Home Instead Senior Care contacts.
· Being a mentor to new and existing CAREGiver’s
· Providing on the job training to CAREGiver’s
· Working varied hours in order to effectively monitor and support all CAREGiver’s and Clients
· Covering Client visits as required
· Being part of the on-call rota & providing support to other on-call staff
· Providing quality introductions of CAREGivers to Clients.
· Preparing and updating Client MAR sheets
· Carrying out regular Log and MAR sheet audits and collection.
· Carrying out regular competency checks on CAREGiver’s
· Supporting the Care Management team to carry out Client Service Reviews and updating care plans as required.
· Supporting the Care Management team to set up new care packages
· Working efficiently to achieve set targets to ensure the service remains compliant at all times.
· Experience of working in a clinical setting would be beneficial
· Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to nurture CAREGiver’s to enable them to reach their full potential
· Must have clear DBS.
· Must have full driving licence and use of a car on a daily basis.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations.
· Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGiver’s.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
The Care Supervisor works 5 out of 7 days on a rota system which will include some weekend work.
Level 3 Health and Social Care NVQ/QCF or above (or equivalent)
· Must have clear DBS
· Must have full driving licence
· Good clear polite telephone manner
· Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality and working within current legislation
The Scheduler works 5 out of 7 days on a rota system which will include alternate weekends.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
The closing date for this role is midnight on Friday 31st January 2020