To us it's personal!
Deputy Care Manager
Pension, EAP, etc...
Home Instead Senior Care - Brighton, Hove and Shoreham was established 3 years ago and is growing and expanding rapidly as a local independently run business. We pride ourselves on delivering only the best quality service to all our clients specifically customised to fit their needs.
We offer non-medical, person centred home care to independent seniors that are in need of companionship, home help and personal care in the comfort of their homes, within their own community and surrounded by their memories. At Home Instead, we believe in relationship-based care and we aspire to offer consistency and reliability to our clients by carefully matching the CAREGivers with the appropriate client and building continuity of care.
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and children and all roles are subject to criminal record checks. We are an equal opportunities employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, age, or gender.
We are looking for a Deputy Care Manager to join our growing business supporting older people at home - someone who is passionate about the quality of care, is an excellent team player, and who can bring their previous experience to help us build and grow our excellent reputation.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that the client experience and the quality of care that we provide is as good as it can be. The new Deputy Care Manager will be responsible for the effective scheduling and planning, care quality compliance, and client satisfaction.
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, helping to assist in managing the needs of clients and day to day management of CAREGivers. The role will include:
- Ensuring our Care Plans are of a high standard and up to date
- Managing, reviewing and analysing Medication Administration Record Charts & Activity Logs
- Conducting client facing meetings
- Management of staff and responsibility for their workload
- Successful operation of quality control systems
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally through various marketing exercises
If you have previously worked as a deputy Care Manager and want a new challenge, or are a keen and ambitious Care Coordinator or Supervisor or work in a related role such as in the NHS or in another regulated industry, perhaps working in compliance or operational management, wanting the next step up or to work in a role that really makes a difference, do get in touch to find out more. We'd love to tell you more!
You must be a driver with a car.
- Must be computer literate and make good use of Microsoft Office
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a care setting
- A full driving licence
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- A strong knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Company sponsored full training
- Pension Scheme
- Online Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellbeing Web App (BHSF Connect)
- And more…