We currently have 3 vacancies in Brighton, Hove and Shoreham.
Care Co-OrdinatorApply Now
This a new role, joining the expanding team of award winning Home Instead Senior Care – Brighton, Hove and Shoreham.
The Care Coordinator will be a critical role, performing a variety of duties to ensure the provision of quality to our clients, specifically responsible for scheduling clients and Caregivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on developing rewarding relationships.
The ability to problem solve and think clearly when under pressure is essential for this important role in our company. You will need excellent planning, organisational and IT skills to make sure that each client receives the care and support that they expect on time. This involves:
- Matching and allocating caregivers with the right skills and experience to deliver the best quality care and support to each client
- Organising caregiver schedules to minimise changes to the service and travel between clients’ homes
- Responding efficiently to day to day changes in the care and support required
The role offers the opportunity for developing positive working relationships with clients, their families and the Home Instead Senior Care team. You will provide a crucial link between each client and their Caregivers, and will need to show a focus on customer service. You will often deal with queries from clients about their care and support. This requires a sensitive understanding of customer needs and a supportive telephone manner.
The Care Coordinator must also be clear about the best way to work with Caregivers schedules to maintain continuity in the delivery of care. You will need to build strong relationships with the Caregiver team so you can call upon extra cover when needed. Ensuring Caregivers maintain a strong sense of job satisfaction while also ensuring the promise of consistent Caregivers is a core part of the role, in line with the Home Instead model of care.
Caregivers work over the weekend or evenings so the post holder must be willing to be part of the on call team rota, and be willing and able to occasionally provide stand-in care.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- To organise all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensure all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members
- To undertake any support or admin duties as required by Franchise Owner or Care Manager
- To support quality assurance of the office, such as auditing files and ensuring support visits are scheduled
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, this is great opportunity to develop and learn, being a key player in the expansion of this growing business, helping us to continue to build our reputation for the provision of quality care.
- Excellent planning skills, with high attention to detail
- Good IT skills in terms of learning new software packages and an understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Good clear telephone manner
- Customer service experience and focus
- Some experience in office administration
- Ideally, experience of delivery of care
- Current driving licence and access to a car.
Caregiver vacanciesApply Now
We’re looking for people to provide genuine care to older people in their own homes. We’re not talking rushed fifteen minute calls here; all our visits last at least an hour so you’ll have time to chat and get to know your Client while providing the kind of care you’d want for your own family. If you’ve got a good heart and a few hours to spare each week then you could make a real difference in someone’s life. We offer competitive pay and full training, so no experience necessary. Interested? Call us for a chat on 01273 284090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREGivers WantedWe currently have vacancies for CAREGivers in our region. Click here to apply for a position with your local office.Apply Now
I am not only willing to provide a testimonial but would like to express how grateful i am that Home Instead Senior Care is available. Keep up the good work. It is the friendly approach that is so preferable to the usual business manner. (2017)Mrs Winifred Craven