About Home Instead Brighton, Hove and Shoreham
Welcome to Home Instead Senior Care Brighton, Hove and Shoreham.
I have experienced the difference care at home can make through my own experiences helping to look after my elderly parents, and in finding good quality support for them. I believe passionately that being able to stay confident and safe in the comfort of your own home is the best place for most people in their later years.
I am proud to have now established Home Instead Senior Care for Brighton, Hove and Shoreham – one of the amazing network of over 180 other owner-operated Home Instead businesses providing the highest standards of care at home in the UK.
We provide support and help to older people in the local community to enable them to remain independent and happy in their own homes for as long as possible. Our friendly CAREGivers assist with companionship and light house-keeping - everything from a chat over a cup to tea, to helping with the shopping; from taking clients on outings or playing a game of Scrabble, to assisting with meal preparation; and eventually to more personal care.
Our mission is to develop a strong trusted reputation for providing caring, quality care at home for older people, recognised as a great employer and contributor to the local community. In other words, to re-define what great care at home looks like for the City of Brighton and Hove, and Shoreham.
What makes us different?:
- Choosing our CAREGivers very carefully – based on their empathy, reliability and caring nature, and by taking extensive references; people we'd be happy looking after our own parents
- Focussing on building real relationships between clients and CAREGivers - matching them based on their individual needs and likes, and providing consistent CAREGivers
- Our visits are at least an hour long, as we believe any sort of quality support can not be provided in less time than this
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms – as they are friendly people first and foremost, who do not need to wear our colours to represent us well - and their clients know them!
- We provide ongoing training and support so that our team can feel developed and our clients can feel reassured they are in the best hands
- We always introduce CAREGivers to their clients in person, so everyone feels comfortable
The feedback we have received so far has been excellent, and I am extremely proud of our CAREGiver team.
If you would like to find out more, please give us a call to have a chat, anytime on 01273 284090 or 07469 173669.
We look forward to hearing from you.
I have to tell you guys the Gee family is so happy we found HomeInstead, you guys rock! (October 2017)John Gee