To us it's personal!
Scheduler/ Care Coordinator
At Home Instead Senior Care in Bexhill & Hastings we are devoted to providing support for older people in the comfort of their own homes, helping them to stay happy, safe and well. With minimum visits of one hour, award-winning training and an excellent reputation, we are proud of the quality of care we provide.
We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and provide personalised support. Our CAREGivers are caring, compassionate and professional.
We offer excellent training, a chance to further develop your skills and career and a competitive salary.
The Scheduler/Care Coordinator is responsible for scheduling CAREGivers’ visits to our Clients. This role is vital to ensuring that our Clients receive the very best care and support.
The Scheduler/Care Coordinator will be expected to perform a variety of duties, including organising all rotas and making sure that all CAREGivers and Clients are aware of their working schedules. Strong personal skills are essential as the role involves liaison with the whole team to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Organising all rotas and staffing requirements
- Ensuring all staff and clients are aware of working schedules
- Being responsive to changes in the schedules and liaison with relevant team members
- Undertaking any support or admin duties as required by the Business Owner or Registered Care Manager.
- Ensuring all data is kept up-to-date.
- Answering the telephone in a polite, professional manner and passing on clear messages in a timely way.
- Ideally, an experienced Scheduler within a care setting
- An excellent, professional communicator
- Experience of working with scheduling software (ideally People Planner)
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in office administration
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English
- Ability to think flexibly and to use your initiative
- Attention to detail
- A driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
You may be an experienced Scheduler looking for a new role, or looking to increase your work/life balance and work more flexibly. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.