Our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Bexhill, Battle, St. Leonard's and Hastings is an award winning, family run care company. Our ethos is to 'change the face of ageing' and it is with extreme passion and commitment that we are here in your local community doing just that.
We have established a great reputation for quality care in the local area. As we continue to grow, it is increasingly important that we recruit the best CAREGivers to work with us and keep them feeling as engaged and motivated as possible.
To assist with this, we are looking for a dynamic person to focus on our recruitment and CAREGiver engagement. Based in the office, but also with a requirement to work flexibly at times, this role will play a key part of our growth and future success
As the Recruiter you will:
- Source candidates through a variety of media and initiatives with a focus on local communities
- Engage with candidates and assist with interviews
- Support the recruitment journey, working closely with care management team
- Manage recruitment administration
- Monitor and report against recruitment targets
- Contribute to improving our candidate experience and stay up to date with best practice in recruitment
- Be part of the oncall rota