Personalised Care to Suit You
We provide support to older people in our local community to enable them to remain independent and happy in their own homes for as long as possible. We work with our clients and their families to create bespoke care plans that meet their needs. Our friendly CAREGivers assist with companionship and light house keeping, everything from a chat over a cup to tea, to helping with the shopping; from taking clients on outings or playing a game of Scrabble, to assisting with meal preparation; and eventually to more personal care. If we can help, we will.
Our aim is to develop a strong trusted reputation for providing caring, quality support at home for older people, and to be recognised as a great employer and contributor to the local community. In other words, to redefine what great care at home looks like in East Yorkshire.
What makes us different?
- We choose our CAREGivers very carefully - we only select people with a genuine caring nature, reliability and empathy, who can provide extensive references. Our team are all people we'd be happy looking after our own parents
- We focus on building real relationships between clients and CAREGivers – matching them based on their individual needs and likes and ensure the same CAREGiver attends each visit
- Our visits are at least an hour long - we believe any sort of quality support can not be provided in less time than this
- Our CAREGivers do not wear uniforms - they are friendly people first and foremost. They do not need to wear our colours to represent us well - and their clients know them!
- We provide ongoing training and support for our team - so that they can feel confident in the care they are delivering and our clients can feel reassured they are in the best hands
- We always introduce CAREGivers to their clients in person - so everyone feels comfortable
We are determined to make a real difference to the standard of care throughout Beverley and Hull and the surrounding villages. Though we may be new to the area, we are part of a network of over 200 locally owned and operated Home Instead businesses providing the highest standards of care at home in the UK.