"It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead"
Field Care Supervisor
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Field Care Supervisor is expected to work closely with the Care Coordinator, and Care Manager, and fellow management staff, to provide the highest quality service to clients.
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
During the week, the Supervisors tasks and duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Answering incoming telephone calls and responding to them as needed: Answer each call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
· Take messages and document calls so office staff can respond if necessary
· Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions if required
· Conduct new client care consultations if required
· Update People Planner with relevant info for clients and CAREGivers
· Support in covering care calls if required
· Undertake Quality Assurance: Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients through QA visits in person
· Provide hands on support out on the field to the CAREGiving team
· Assist CAREGivers in completing their Care Certificate
· Lead small training workshops
· Undertake audit support for client and CAREGiver files
· Shadow and spot check CAREGivers to maintain at a high standard
· Update Client Journals as and when necessary
· Read and sign activity logs, alerting Care Manager to any issues that may cause concern
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner
· Monitor, mediate and log client and CAREGiver activity
· Promote Home Instead Senior Care at all opportunities
· Participate in team meetings
· Undertake service reviews
· Expected to be willing to perform a variety of on-call services
· Maintain confidentiality at all times, for all Home Instead information, including client, CAREGiver and office data
· Be organised
· Have a smart and professional appearance
· Have a background in care
· Have strong PC skills
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation and guidance specific to Health and Social Care.
· Ideally a Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care
· Previous experience as a supervisor is preferred
· A flexible and friendly approach
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.