"it's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead"
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Administrator is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties, and to support the rest of the management team in order to provide the highest quality service to
Hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
During the week, the Administrators tasks and duties will include, but not be limited to:
· Answering incoming telephone calls and responding to them as needed: Answer each call in a friendly, and professional manner, passing on clear messages
· Communicate with CAREGivers and clients regarding scheduling, as changes arise
· Write and send emails
· Carry out photocopying/scanning and shredding as required.
· Update People Planner with relevant info for clients and CAREGivers
· Undertake audit support for client and CAREGiver files
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner
· Assist Care Coordinator with payroll, raising invoices, sending rotas, and allocating calls
· Sending reminders regarding overdue invoices
· Take minutes for staff meetings
· Participating in social events and activities
· Greeting visitors when they arrive in the office
· Supporting social media campaigns, posts, etc
· Update displays in the office.
· Sorting the incoming post and posting mail off
· Promote Home Instead Senior Care at all opportunities
· To offer admin support to all aspects of the business
· Maintain confidentiality at all times, for all Home Instead information, including client, CAREGiver and office data
· Be organised
· Have a smart and professional appearance
· Be engaging and keen to learn
· Have strong PC skills
· Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be enthusiastic and independent
· Want to grow and develop within the company
· Care background would be ideal
· A flexible and friendly approach
· Able to work well within a team
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.