Trainer and Compliance Officer
Industry Leading Training
Home Instead Senior Care Bedford is a multi-award winning, home care provider specialising in companionship led care for older people to help them to remain living well at home.
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of older adults giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
We offer an attractive salary which is negotiable depending on experience and fantastic career development opportunities. If you are motivated, caring and have a passion for training, we would love to hear from you.
As a Trainer your role will involve:-
- Building and maintaining excellent relationship with all staff, clients and their families
- Being a mentor to new and existing CAREGivers
- Providing on the job training to CAREGivers as well as more formal classroom training
- Completion of the Care Certificate for new CAREGivers
- Working varied hours in order to effectively monitor and support all CAREGivers and Clients
- Covering Client visits if required
- Being part of the on-call rota & providing support to other on-call staff
- Providing quality introductions of CAREGivers to Clients.
- Carrying out regular competency checks on CAREGivers
- Working efficiently to achieve set targets to ensure the service remains compliant at all times.
- Proven ability and experience of working in a professional training environment
- Must have a clear passion for training
- Must have the skills, knowledge and experience to train our staff to deliver excellent care to our Clients
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to nurture CAREGivers to enable them to reach their full potential
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification
- Must have a proven training record
- Must have clear DBS.
- Must have full driving licence and use of a car on a daily basis.
- Must be able to plan and execute professional training to all staff
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations.
- Must be able to maintain administrative systems
- Must be able to effectively train a dispersed workforce
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Must have excellent IT skills
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
As a Trainer and Compliance Officer, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
- Excellent employee benefits include discounts on shopping, eating out, travel, insurance & healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Support for ongoing professional development
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding we would love to hear from you