It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Client Care Supervisor
Industry Leading Training, Excellent support
Home Instead Bedford was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of adults giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business. We are the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Caregiver’s to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
This role will play a viral part ensuring that our clients receive the best quality care and support.
Home Instead Bedford is also very proud to receive a 5 star employer award for 2020.
Working closely with the Directors and Registered Care Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of outstanding, high quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role, so we are looking for an individual who can fulfil the following:
- Has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service
- Is experienced in leading a team to provide outstanding domiciliary care services
- Has the ability to build fantastic working relationships
- Has strong influencing skills
- Has the drive and motivation to develop our care services
- Is flexible to meet the demands of the business
- Always maintain confidentiality for all company information, including client, CAREGiver and office data
- Review client logs and MAR charts and action appropriately
· Has good time management skills - prioritising tasks as needed
- Is enthusiastic and able to make a difference every day
- Is a team player working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to build fantastic working relationships
· Can develop and maintain a positive relationship with clients through client reviews, quality assurance (QA) visits, introductions, and phone calls
- Minimum of 1 year of care experience or undertaking a senior role with another provider
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Answer telephone calls with confidence and in a friendly, professional and friendly manner.
- Excellent It skills to include Home Instead bespoke software and Microsoft office ability
- To be adaptable
- An ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients, their families and colleagues in a friendly, positive and professional manner.
- To work and communicate with other professionals
- Show respect people from different background and beliefs to your own
- Excellent timekeeper who is organized and reliable and has the ability to adapt quickly and possess the ability to make common-sense decisions at short notice.
- To be well presented
- A good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job.
- To hold business car insurance and have access to a car
If you will have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. You will need to have an independent means of transport.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the adults and as such expect all staff to share this commitment.
The role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.