Recruitment and Retention coordinator
Training, Excellent Support
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
This role would suit someone who is looking to work in a people-facing role and further develop their experience in recruitment. The right person will be versatile, adaptable, and confident interacting with candidates on a daily basis.
You will be required to work in a small team in a very fast paced environment.
You will deliver an inclusive and diverse recruitment process across the Company. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with candidates. You will have demonstrable experience in talent acquisition campaigns. You will be highly organised and with strong administration skills. You will be an excellent team player but also with a strong ability to work independently. You will have a genuine interest for the talent acquisition field.
- Manage all aspects of CAREGiver recruitment/training
- Responsible for attracting, interviewing and recruiting CAREGivers and co-ordinating induction training
- Be the welcoming voice of the company for potential candidates from pre-employment through to first 12 weeks of employment
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, and sponsored events
- Create and maintain all employment files and records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, and all other employment related documents
- Conduct character references, criminal background (DBS) and motor vehicle insurance checks on all CAREGivers.
Need to have
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills - Outgoing and warm - must be confident organising, leading and speaking to groups of people
- IT and social media skills - A good command of Google Docs and Sheets/Excel
- Time Management skills - Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Team player, motivated and persistent - Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to go the extra mile when needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools in particular for recruitment purposes.
- Ability and confidence to go out into the community to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.