It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Training support, pension, benefits
Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of the elderly giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Are you an experienced Scheduler looking for a new opportunity?
Home Instead Senior Care provides care and companionship to clients in their own homes, enabling and assisting them to remain living independently. We are now recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join our busy Operations team who are responsible for pulling together the schedule of visits to ensure our Clients get the required care at the appropriate time from one of their regular Caregivers. The good news is we do a minimum of 1 hour calls.
You will be liaising with Caregivers, Clients and Client's families ensuring that every visit is fulfilled appropriately. There will be a lot of telephone work and computer work but you will be working as part of a dynamic, supportive team and have involvement in helping to further develop our service.
- Excellent training & a chance to further develop your skills and career
- Opportunity to bring and implement new ideas and ways of working
- Competitive salary & benefits including performance related bonus.
The role will be based at our office in Bedford and the successful candidate will be involved in paid on call rota shared with the office team.(the on call element can be worked at home).
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Previous experience of working with scheduling software ideally People Planner
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Good clear telephone manner
- Experience in office administration
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and change
- Culturally sensitive with a genuine respect and care for others
- Possess a pragmatic and hands on approach
- Self-driven and able to prioritise tasks
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.