Our office was established in 2014 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
- Source and screen qualified candidates by leveraging internet job boards, employee referrals, search engines, and web resume mining techniques
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close all offers
- Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Partner with Managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Schedule, track, and manage in-person and phone interviews
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system and all other Talent Acquisition tools
- Contribute to ad hoc project work
- Represent, articulate, and evangelize the Publicis Media brand proposition with personality and professionalism
- Successful track record recruiting and filling marketing and/or advertising roles
- Proactive contributor, eager to further develop and learn the advertising/marketing industry
- Organized and process oriented approach to staffing and onboarding
- Solid experience with applicant tracking systems
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.