Home Instead are the UK’s leading home care provider delivering bespoke care and support to adults, enabling them to live well in their own homes. We pride ourselves on carefully matching each client to Caregivers with mutual interests and we ensure no visit is less than 1 hour.
We are seeking a motivated and resilient Recruiter to take the lead on expanding the Caregiving team in and around Bagshot. The ideal candidate will think outside the box and bring a fresh approach to sourcing talent.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources (including social media) which produce high quality candidates.
- Work with the Community Ambassador to research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions & recruitment events.
- Carry out recruitment administration duties; Reference, right to work & DBS checks.
- Manage the end-to-end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Maintain the accuracy of candidate information using the Applicant Tracking System.
- Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment strategy.
- Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Participate in on-call duties.
You will be:
- Confident networking face to face and over the phone
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Able to build rapport quickly
- 2 years’ experience in a recruiting role
- Flexible to occasionally work outside of office hours
- A clear communicator both written and verbally
Care sector experience is desirable
You will receive;
- Performance related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Flexibility to work remotely at times
- £26,000 - £28,000 per annum - dependant on experience
- Employee assistance programme
- Onsite parking
- Anniversary gifts
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Application closing date: 31st October 2021
Please note we will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and this advert may close earlier than advertised depending on the level of response.