Business Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, professional, and passionate Business Development Manager to join Home Instead Senior Care (Altrincham, Sale & Wythenshawe). This role will suit someone who will enjoy promoting our services with people in the community, as well as being proficient with writing content and social media.
Over the past 10 years we have built an excellent reputation for our high-quality personalised care services and for the work that we do to support the community. As an essential service, we have worked throughout the COVID pandemic and are expecting demand for our much-valued services to increase in 2021. The ideal candidate will have the same core values, ethos and passion for care and the community as we do.
It will be your role, to develop and deliver a range of innovative approaches both face-to-face and digitally to increase awareness of Home Instead’s client services and employment opportunities in the local community and be focussed on generating client and employment enquiries. You will take the lead in publicly representing Home Instead by building trusted relationships and continually enhancing our virtual presence, whilst supporting our mission to help older people to ‘live well’ at home and in the communities of Altrincham, Sale and Wythenshawe.
Your primary duties will include:
- Regularly being out of the office and in the community meeting and maintaining trusted relationships with a wide range of people in the community, such as the voluntary, faith, leisure, housing, retail, business, education and health and social care sectors.
- Develop and deliver community initiatives that promotes Home Instead’s services as well as supporting other organisations that help older people to ‘live well’ at home and in the community. This includes identifying and creating content for our ‘Live Well, Your Way’ community magazine, as well as on our social media/website, and which further helps to develop our community. See link for examples: https://www.homeinstead.co.uk/altrincham/news-events/
- Locally managing and delivering marketing campaigns designed by Home Instead’s National Office. This can include TV advertising, fundraising, organising community training workshops, as well as supporting other national awareness campaigns.
- Managing our approach to digital marketing and social media; generating interesting and innovative content, managing our Facebook & Twitter accounts, conducting email marketing, as well as managing Pay Per Click and Facebook advertising with our National Office and supplier.
- Producing content and communications for press releases and other Public Relations.
- Hosting, presenting, and participating at local events/meetings.
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure that the business maintains an excellent reputation for delivery of high-quality services and support to the community.
- Working with the Recruitment Team to promote CAREGiving as a rewarding, local, part-time employment opportunity.
- Confident and self-motivated professional with the ability to build and maintain, strong, positive relationships with people from all sectors of the community.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage a variety of marketing and communication initiatives, ranging from meeting people in the community, managing social media, organising, and attending events, producing written articles/content and delivering presentations.
- Excellent working knowledge of social media (Facebook & Twitter), analytics, PPC and email marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce high-quality articles/content and with some experience of graphic design and/or working with designers.
- Local area knowledge useful.
- As there is the need to travel around the community, you must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- A passion to work in the elderly care sector and support our mission to help older people to ‘live well’ at home and in their community.
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements around core Monday-Friday hours (to be agreed).
- Flexibility to occasionally attend events/meetings at the weekend and weekday evenings, according to requirements.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing to 25 days with length of service).
- Great team environment and opportunity to work with an organisation with a real purpose.
- Working closely with Directors to develop the role and with comprehensive training and support in management and marketing from National Office and peers across the Home Instead network.
- Career progression and expectation of line management responsibility as the business function develops and further staff required.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact
Matt Leisegang, Recruitment Manager, email@example.com