Be part of an organisation that strives to be Excellent in all manner of Care delivery
Care Co-ordinator (Scheduling)
generous bonus, Employee assistance programme , home instead benefits platform
Are you passionate about high quality Care in the Community?
Home Instead (Altrincham, Sale & Wythenshawe) are looking for a care co-ordinator/ scheduler who can build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers and be responsive to changes in schedules.
Based in our office in Broadheath our Care Co-ordinator (scheduling) will be proud to represent us and be part of an organisation that strives to be excellent in all manners of its Care delivery.
- Home Instead Benefits Platform
- Employee Assistance programme
- Investment in ongoing Training and Development to support career development
- Friendly and Supportive Team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Care Co-ordinator (scheduling) you will take responsibility for the organisation of clients and CAREGiver's within our service.
- Populate weekly CAREGiver rotas.
- Ensure staff have appropriate travel time between visits.
- Arrange introduction visits, shadowing shifts and competency assessments for new CAREGiver's.
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same time each week were possible.
- Liaise with clients and family members to make sure they are up to date with any changes and accommodate any special requests, appointments etc.
- Maintain clear and open communication with CAREGiver's.
- Manage CAREGiver holidays.
- Work closely with our Care team and Training co-ordinator to ensure a smooth transition for new clients and CAREGiver's.
- Take part in PAID on-call duties out of hours.
Home Instead (Altrincham, Sale & Wythenshawe) are looking for a passionate & organised care coordinator (scheduling) with excellent communication skills and a positive approach to their work.
This role requires a high level of collaboration and team work , liaising with recruitment to manage staffing levels and the care team to ensure new and existing packages can be resourced.
Qualities we look for:
- Engaging people person
- Positive outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly resilient
- Logical approach
- Excellent organisation and Prioritisation skills
- Team Player
Full Training Provided, Generous Bonus, Home Instead Benefits Platform & supporting your wellbeing through our Employee Assistance programme
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with both clients and CAREGivers
- Logical & Organised work style
- Stays Calm under Pressure
- IT Literate - good working knowledge of MS office, CRM software & Excel
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics is an advantage
Job offer is subject to Enhanced DBS check and Successful references
Our office was established in 2011 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
If you have a passion for Quality Care and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click Apply or call the office and speak to Lucy or Sian on 07494 476005 / 0161 870 1136.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.