Supporting and encouraging our CAREGivers in delivering their vital work
Trainer Domiciliary Care - Altrincham
Discount Scheme, professional Training, Employee Assistance programme
Are you passionate about quality training and Passionate about Care in the Community?
Home Instead (Altrincham, Sale & Wythenshawe) are looking for a Trainer with excellent people skills and experience training in the care sector.
As a Home Instead Trainer you will inspire & upskill our amazing team of CAREGivers to deliver the highest quality of companionship-led care allowing our clients to live well and independently in their own homes.
Our Trainer will work closely with the office team to train new CAREGIvers and effectively support the existing care team to keep their skills fresh and up to date.
Why Join Home Instead (Altrincham, Sale & Wythenshawe)?
As our in house care trainer you can really put your mark on this role, utilising your skills and experience you will employ a range of training techniques to suit different learning styles and introduce new ideas to further develop our training capability
- Home Instead Benefits Platform and access to 100's discounts from major retailers
- Looking after your wellbeing through Employee Assistance Programme
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Experience working in a professional training environment
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet the needs of the business
- Demonstrate a clear passion for training, particularly in regards to care of the elderly
- Engages well with diverse personalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient listener
- Ability to nurture CAREGiver’s to enable them to reach their full potential
Home Instead require a Domiciliary Trainer with proven skills, knowledge and experience to train our CAREGiver's to deliver excellent care to our Clients, ideally with a domiciliary care background. As a Home Instead Trainer you are responsible for providing the highest quality training support to our CAREGiver’s with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.
As well as providing classroom style training and 1-1 mentoring, the Trainer will go out into our local community, in Altrincham & Sale, supporting our CAREGiver’s and Clients.
As a Home Instead Trainer your role will involve:
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all CAREGiver's, Clients, Clients families, Office Staff and any other Home Instead contacts
- Must be able to plan and execute professional training to ensure all CAREGivers are fully supported
- Being a mentor to new and existing CAREGiver’s
- Develop training and enhance the skills of existing team through personal development plans
- Providing on the job training to CAREGiver’s as well as more formal classroom training
- Induction training and completion of the Care Certificate for new CAREGiver’s
- Refresher training to ensure our CAREGivers stay in training compliance
- Specialist Training including City & Guilds Dementia training and End of Life
- Flexible in approach to working hours in order to effectively monitor and support all CAREGiver’s and Clients
- Paid on-call rota & providing support to other on-call staff
• Recognised teaching qualification & Proven training record
• Within easy reach of our territories - Altrincham, Sale and Wythenshawe
• Full driving licence and use of a car on a daily basis.
• Thorough knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations.
• Knowledge of maintaining administrative systems and LMS
• Ability to effectively train a dispersed workforce
• Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation
Home instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Please click apply or call the office and speak to Sian on 07494476005 or 0161 506 8305
We can answer any questions you may have and tell you more about the amazing work we do.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community and all age groups as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. We are extremely proud of the work we do at Home Instead and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful Applicants will require Enhanced DBS and Successful references